AFR interviews Protodeacon Peter Danilchik

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013
      http://www.ancientfaith.com/podcasts/features/correcting_a_canonical_anomaly

      Presents…
      Correcting a Canonical Anomaly
      July 15, 2013 Length: 39:00
      One Bishop per city or region is what the canons call for. Yet, here in North America we have multiple Bishops in one location. The Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops are working to correct that and today we speak with Proto-Deacon Peter Danilchick who is the liaison for the Canonical Regional Planning Committee. Learn about the importance of this task and how long it will take to get it done.

      For more information on this issue, we refer to you our documentary section - Unravelling Chambesy.