excommunication of the schismatics in taiwan by OMHKSEA

  • Nelson Mitrophan Chin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      http://www.omhksea.org/2013/06/excommunication-of-the-schismatics-in-taiwan/

      ECUMENICAL PATRIARCHATE
      ORTHODOX METROPOLITANATE OF HONG KONG AND SOUTH EAST ASIA

      Hong Kong, June 1st, 2013

      Encyclical

      of His Eminence Metropolitan NEKTARIOS of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia
      to the Reverend Priests and Deacons, the Monks and Nuns,
      the Members of the Orthodox Communities
      of the Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia

      Dear Brethren in Christ,

      I regret to inform you that the following individuals, who reside in Taiwan,

      1.Kiril Shkarbul

      2.Seraphim William Davinson

      created a schismatic "church", the so called "Taiwan Orthodox Church", and thus they excommunicated themselves and abandon the Orthodox Church-the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I consider them as strangers to the Body of the Orthodox Church and I inform you that they have no the right to call themselves as "Orthodox Christians" and to participate in the Holy and Sacred Sacraments of the Orthodox Church.

      If any laity or clergy join them he shall have no partnership with us or with the Orthodox Church in general. I pray for their repentance and their return to the Orthodox Church.

      May the Lord Jesus Christ save you from the injuries of the adversary and keep you as a good seed for all kinds of virtues and keep you all in true faith with good works and obedience to your Canonical Bishop and to your Spiritual Mother, the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.