Rehabilitated ???

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2013
      https://mospat.ru/ru/2013/05/29/news86422/

      According to Journal 45 of the ROC Synod Mtg that took place in St. Petersburg on 5/29/13, the Metropolitan Mefody of Perm nominated Bishop NIKON MIRONOV to be his vicar.

      "The Right Reverend Nikon (Mironov), whose pastoral qualitiesI've known for many years, in returning to diocesan obedience and being acquainted with the specifics of our complicated region, could over time lead an independent kathedra. If this has Your Holiness's blessing, I suggest Auxiliary Bishop of the Perm Diocese to have the title of "Dobriansky."

      The ROC Synod decision to appoint:

      "Vicar of the Perm Diocese, with the title 'Dobriansky' to be the un-assigned [retired] Bishop Nikon (Mironov)"

      Perhaps Metropolitan Mefody is in awe of the way Bp. Nikon lights fires.  Isn't this the same bishop Nikon who was removed from his prior assignment because he arranged, *among many other things*,  to burn books by Frs. Meyendorff and Schmemann?