+Patriarch Kirill received a delegation from the Patriarchate of Constantinople

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013
      https://mospat.ru/ru/2013/05/25/news86024/

      His Holiness Patriarch Kirill received a delegation from the Patriarchate of Constantinople

      On May 25, 2013, at the Patriarchal residence in Chisty Pereulok, there was a meeting of His Holiness, Kirill, Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia with Bishop Kirill [?Avidskim?] and
      Hegumen Panaret (Psavretis) (Orthodox Church of Constantinople) of Holy Trinity Monastery on the Island of Crete.

      The meeting was also attended by Chairman of the Department for External Church Relations of the Moscow Patriarchate, Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk, DECR vice-chairman Archpriest Nikolay Balashov, DECR secretary for inter-Orthodox relations, Archpriest Igor Yakimchuk, DECR staff member AG Churyakov.

      The leader of the Russian Orthodox Church welcomed the guests warmly. "I would like to thank you for taking part in the celebrations and ask you to convey my fraternal love to His Holiness Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople," - he said, in particular.

      "We've established a good tradition of  exchanging delegations on Name Days and we must continue this tradition to strengthen relations between our churches and countries," His Holiness Patriarch Kirill noted.

      His Holiness sent the leader of the Orthodox Church of Constantinople a brotherly message and a gift.