Pope Francis greets Orthodox World

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=150083

      Catholic Pope Francis has congratulated Orthodox Christians from around the world for Easter, which they celebrate this Sunday, May
      5.

      "Today Eastern Churches which follow the Julian calendar, are celebrating Easter. I want to send our brothers and sisters my greetings," said the
      pope during Sunday prayer at the St. Peter square in Rome.

      "I am uniting all my heart with them in the joyful greeting: "Christ has
      arisen!" said Pope Francis.
      The pope prayed for all Christians to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit,
      and turned his thoughts especially towards those who greet Easter in
      conditions of suffering.