"The transition period ......has ended"

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      [Forwarded to me by a Russian...  Below is an unedited machine translation of only the title. ]

      Commentary of the Day:  On the threshold of the "great redistribution". The transition period for the integration of ROCOR MP in the Moscow Patriarchate has ended - began a new phase of the plan, "Mergers and Acquisitions"

      [The complete text in RUSSIAN may be read below]

      http://www.portal-credo.ru/site/?act=news&id=98463