Easter in Christian East

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013
      Easter in Christian East

      photo contest by Interparliamentary Assembly on Orthodoxy (I.A.O.)

      The contest is organized to present the diversity and beauty of the
      celebration of the most important feast in Orthodox Church. Through this
      contest, which will culminate with an album and an exhibition, we want
      to show how the great feast of Pascha is celebrated in a variety of
      Orthodox cultures.

      We are looking for images from Great Lent, Holy week, Palm Sunday,
      Easter, Ascension and Pentecost.

      The winners will be announced during the 20th General Assembly of the
      Interparliamentary Assembly on Orthodoxy (I.A.O.) in the end of June 2013.

      The following prizes are available in this Contest:

      1st prize 1200€

      2nd prize 800€

      3th prize 500€

      All prizes are sponsored by the Interparliamentary Assembly on Orthodoxy
      (I.A.O.).

      For more information, see:

      http://www.eiao.orthphoto.net/