Nick Gvosdev on state & church relations

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      Nick Gvosdev, the son of Fr. Kirill and the late Matushka Ellen Gvosdev, is my godson.

      To listen, scroll down down to "Check out this episode" [highlighged in orange]

      ----- Forwarded Message from Zoya Pierson, daughter of the late Lydia Black -----

       1.5 hours roughly, but the most cogent discussion (once Fr. Anthony Perkins starts interviewing Professor Gvosdev) of state and church relations from an historical perspective between 2 Orthodox professors at the Naval War College here in Newport: http://www.orthoanalytika.org/2012/11/20/20121107-gvosdev-on-orthodoxy-and-politics