Metropolitan Tikhon to serve @ Syosset this Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ

      I just received word that His Beatitude Metropolitan Tikhon will be serving at St Sergius Chapel this Sunday [according to the schedule, Sunday morning Divine Liturgy is at 9 am]. Please come to services to greet our new Metropolitan. We will have a short coffee hour afterwards if people could bring bagles, rolls and drinks.

      Thanks

      --
      Archpriest Eric George Tosi
      Secretary