Follow the 17th All-American Council on Ancient Faith Radio

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2012
      http://oca.org/news/headline-news/follow-the-17th-all-american-council-on-ancient-faith-radio

      Follow the 17th All-American Council on Ancient Faith Radio
      November 9, 2012
      SYOSSET, NY [OCA]

      On Tuesday, November 13, 2012, Ancient Faith Radio
      <http://ancientfaith.com> will podcast segments of the 17th All-American
      Council
      <http://oca.org/history-archives/aacs/the-17th-all-american-council>, to
      be held at Holy Trinity Church, Parma, OH.

      While definitive times have not been set for individual podcasts, access
      will be available throughout the day at
      https://ancientfaith.com/specials/aac_17.

      "Our plan is to record the homily at the opening Divine Liturgy, any
      interviews we can gather from official sources, and all of the audio
      from the platform," according to AFR's John Maddex. "Audios will be
      posted immediately editing and uploading to our site."