ANNUAL SEMINARS FOR WOMEN

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      http://www.armenianorthodoxchurch.org/v07/doc/News.htm#28

      HIS HOLINESS ARAM I INAUGURATES THE 13TH SESSION
      OF ANNUAL SEMINARS FOR WOMEN

      On 23 October 2012, His Holiness Aram I inaugurated the 13th session of
      eight-month long Christian education seminar for women at the St.
      Gregory the Illuminator Cathedral in Antelias.

      About 100 women have enrolled in this adult education activity organized
      by the Christian Education Department of the Catholicosate. The course
      will include Bible Studies, church history, ecclesiology and
      contemporary ethical issues. The participants will also learn to chant
      psalms and prays and learn hymns. The teaching will be done through
      lectures, discussions and workshops, and they will be led by experts in
      the disciplines.