Patriarch Kirill purchasea luxurious furniture in Italy

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012

      [Edited machine translation of the first 5 paragraphs]
      http://newsru.com/world/17oct2012/jumbo.html

      Patriarch Kirill purchased luxurious furniture in Italy boast Milan journalists

      New details about Patriarch Kirill,  lover of luxury watches and owner of a 50 million ruble apartment, were disclosed by Italian journalists: local businessmen proudly related how they built luxurious furniture for the head of the Church.

      "Jumbo [brand] was brougt into the residence of the Patriarch of All Russia, Kirill I in through the main guest door:  in recent weeks, the Italian furniture company was engaged in furnishing reception room," - wrote Il Giorno. This room, which was working on setting the Italian company, was discovered "by none other than President Vladimir Putin" - quotes the admiring journalist  Inopressa.ru .

       According to a company rep, pieces of furniture from the  Four Seasons collection, which had been "personalized and decorated with exclusive inlays" were selected or Patriarch Kirill.  The designer Marina Putilovskaya participated in "personalizing" the furniture..

      Jumbo's Marketing Manager,  Amos Campello, said that orders from Russia - are not uncommon. "This is one of our key markets. Russians love elegant and luxurious style of the furniture. Over the years, we have partnered with local designers and architects, and created custom interiors for the most important customers," - said the manager.

      Unfortunately, the company did not disclosed the names of its clients. However, the firm's website of the does not report the cost of luxury suites. However, the site of the Moscow furniture store indicated that the table from Jumbo the company may  cost 22.935 euros; a chair - 2.320 euros.