ST ANNUAL ORTHODOX YOUTH CONFERENCE COMING NOVEMBER 24: Becoming Human

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2012
      http://www.copticbiblestudy.org/our-fellowship

      1ST ANNUAL ORTHODOX YOUTH CONFERENCE COMING NOVEMBER 24: Becoming Human

      On November 26, 2011 history was
      made. More than 1,000 Oriental Orthodox youth from the Northeast came
      to St Mary's Coptic Orthodox Church in East Brunswick NJ to move toward
      the unity that has been instilled in their heart by God. We gathered
      together as one family in Jesus Christ our Lord. We realize that this
      conference was not the goal but the step toward a greater future together.

      On November 24, 2012 we will make history once again. Orthodox Youth
      from all walks of life will come together in our one Lord Jesus Christ
      at St Peter's College in Jersey City NJ. We are privileged this year to
      have as our guest speaker the Very Reverend Dr John Behr, Dean of St
      Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary. (Click here for more
      information on Father Behr
      <http://www.svots.edu/team/very-rev-john-behr>). We welcome all
      Orthodox Youth ages 16 and older. We pray that God bless this movement
      and we ask for the continued support of all our Fathers, brothers and
      sisters. You are invited to be part of this momentous event!

      Please note cost is only $15 to register online and $20 at the door
      *Register Here <http://fs4.formsite.com/jmalek/form6/index.html>*
      *
      *