Info on monastic troubles

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012
      I am wondering if anyone can direct me to a place where I can get true information on a couple of incidents occuring at two different monasteries i was a part of in the late 1990s thru early 2000s. I was a guest worker in these monasteries, never a monk. The first incident occurred at St Anthony's in Florence involving the death of Scott Nevins. The other incident concerns the monks who left St John of Shanghai monastery in Manton. i have read brief recounts which give no information on the resolution of either of these events.

      Thank you sincerely.

      Timotheos