Metropolitan Constantine Hospitalized

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 10:06 PM
      http://risu.org.ua/en/index/all_news/orthodox/48035/

      8 May 2012, 14:06

      The Consistory Office of Public Relations of the Ukrainian Orthodox
      Church of the USA published the following press release today.

      UKRAINIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH OF THE USA

      CONSISTORY OFFICE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS

      PRESS RELEASE

      Metropolitan Constantine Hospitalized

      We ask all the clergy and faithful of our Holy Church and beyond to pray
      for he healing of our beloved Metropolitan Constantine who was admitted
      to hospital early this morning. His Eminence was experiencing an
      overwhelming weakness in his entire body and was advised by his
      physicians to go by ambulance to the hospital for an evaluation. He is
      presently in intensive care being treated for severe congestion, which
      is affecting his heart and lungs, thus weakening his entire body. Please
      pray fervently that as He raised Jairus’ daughter from her bed of pain
      and suffering that our Loving Lord will extend His healing touch upon
      His servant Metropolitan Constantine so that he is home in time to
      celebrate with the hundreds planning to participate in honoring him at
      the 40th anniversary of his episcopal consecration. As we are informed,
      we will provide further information to you all about the Metropolitan’s
      healing progress.

      Archbishop Antony

      Bishop Daniel

      O Holy Father, Heavenly Physician of our souls and bodies, who sent Your
      Only-begotten Son our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those in illness: visit
      and heal Your servant, our Metropolitan Constantine, granting him
      release from pain and restoration to health and vigor, that he may give
      thanks unto You and bless Your holy Name, of the Father, and of the Son,
      and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

      His Grace Bishop Daniel
      Consistory Office of Public Relations
      Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the USA
      135 Davidson Ave.