Mother Aemiliane

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012

      ________________________________

      Christ
      is risen!  Please share this flyer.  Mother
      Aemiliane will be coming to speak this Thursday night, May 3rd, at the University of Maryland
      campus Catholic Student Center .
       For those who are interested, we will carpool from Holy Apostles at 6:30
      PM.  Please meet there or just come to the campus for the talk.  For
      questions, call Matushka Deborah Johnson at 301-717-0595 or email apostle bird@....

      The Challenges of Living the True Orthodox
      Christian Faith

      A talk by Abbess Mother Aemiliane
      Thursday, May 3, 2012, 7:00 PM
      UMDCatholic Student Center

      Mother Aemiliane will speak about:
      o   What is the Orthodox faith?
      o   How to live a life of prayer?
      o   What is the purpose of the Orthodox Christians on Campus?
      o   How can we support each other in the holy Orthodox Faith?
      o   How can we share our salvific Faith with other students on
      the campus?

      About Mother Aemiliane:
      Mother Aemiliane is the Abbess of the new Entrance of the
      Theotokos into the Temple Monastery , located less than an hour away from College Park in Frederick , MD.

      Catholic
      Student Center Location