2 DOCUMENTARY VIDEOs: Obedient turncoat

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      2 amazing Russian-language documentaries are being shared primarily with my Russian-language contacts.  Worth seeing the historical footage even if you don't understand Russian.  Better still - get a Russian friend to translate it for you.

      VIDEO: The thaw of '61. Documentary about "Khrushchev's persecution" and the [commanded] renunciation of religion by Archpriest Osipov, a teacher of the Leningrad Theological Academy.

      http://www.portal-credo.ru/site/print.php?act=news&id=90348
      Part
      One  -  How to discredit the Church and the Faith (about 20 minutes)

      http://www.portal-credo.ru/site/print.php?act=news&id=90358%c2%a0%c2%a0
      Part
      Two  -  How to discredit the Church and the Faith (about 25 minutes)