A volunteer for HOGAR

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012

      [I received the below response after circulating the HOGAR video among some contacts:]

      Thank you!!!
      As [a major NY university's] Associate Vice President for Capital Projects reporting to the University President for the past nine years, I am somewhat familiar with building construction and design projects. (Prior to the University work, I had worked for a major construction management firm for 22 and 1/2 years.
      At [the university], it is my primary responsibility to initiate, handle and lead these types of projects from start of design to finish completion on behalf of the University.

      I would like to volunteer any advisory, technical, or managerial assistance and advice thought to be required which I can directly personally contribute or provide.

      This is an abdolutely wonderful initiative and project and very worthwhile.
      It would be an honor to help in any meaningful way.

      Sincerely,
      XXXXX  [Posted with permission]