RUSSIAN VIDEO: Svyatitel Luka (Voyno-Yasenetskii)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 5:23 PM
      RUSSIAN VIDEO: Svyatitel Luka (Voyno-Yasenetskii)

      Several people on my "Russian list" liked this video.  One of them wrote: "Thank you for forwarding this interesting video. It was so inspiring and wonderful to know that such people existed especially in the horrible Soviet times."

      http://www.sedmitza.ru/text/2334681.html