Coptic Language Summer School

  • Father Peter Farrington
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 5:31 AM
      I have received a blessing from Metropolitan Seraphim, to organise a Coptic Language Summer School, sponsored by the British Orthodox Church.

      The student numbers are limited to 10, and places are already filling up.

      The details are as follows:

      Coptic Language Summer School
      King's College, London

      Monday 5th - Thursday 8th September, 2011

      Session 1: 11:00-13:00
      Lunch and Discussion Break: 13:00-14:00
      Session 2: 14:00-1600

      The tutor will be Dr Carol Downer, an experienced and well qualified lecturer in the Coptic language.

      The course material will be based on Introduction to Sahidic Coptic by Thomas O. Lambdin.

      The cost of the School is £60, payable in advance.

      Those wishing to book a place should contact the School organiser: Father Peter Farrington - fatherpeter@...