AK Diocesan Assembly postponed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011
      http://dioceseofalaska.org/2011/Alaska%20Postponement.pdf

      Diocese of Sitka and Alaska The Orthodox Church in America The Right Reverend BENJAMIN
      Bishop of San Francisco and the West Locum tenens
      of the Diocese of Alaska 1520 Green Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
      June 30, 2011
      Synaxis of the Twelve Apostles

      Very Reverend and Reverend Clergy of the Diocese of Alaska:
      Having received a request from the area deans through our Chancellor, Archpriest Michael Oleksa, I am informing you that the Diocesan Assembly that was announced to take place in Anchorage on August 5 is postponed. We will inform you as soon as we can of the date and time of the rescheduled meeting.