18th ANNUAL ANCIENT CHRISTIANITY AND AFRICAN-AMERICAN CONFERENCE

  • John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      From: BlackOrthodoxy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 8:10 AM

      Icon of St. Moses the Black

      St. Innocent Orthodox Church, Redford, MI

      18th ANNUAL ANCIENT CHRISTIANITY

      AND AFRICAN-AMERICAN CONFERENCE

      August 26-28, 2011

      Friday - Sunday

      Detroit, Michigan

      Theme:

      The Ancient Faith for Modern Problems

      Keynote Speaker: BISHOP MATTHIAS

      Cost:

      Registration fee for all sessions & all meals - $100 ($50 for 1 day)

      (early-bird registration, extended to before July 1st - $90)

      (High School & College Students: $25 per day)

      All Conference Sessions & Group Meals:

      Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Church (OCA)

      36075 West Seven Mile Road, Livonia

      (between Farmington & Newburgh, a little east of I-275)

      Lodging:

      HYATT PLACE Detroit/Livonia

      19300 Haggerty Road, Livonia

      (on West Seven Mile Road, a little west of I-275)

      Book your room before July 26, 2011 for special room rate of $87.00 (+
      tax) per night, per room.

      (This is a per room, not per person rate. Spacious, comfortable rooms
      can accommodate 4 people.)

      To take a virtual tour & to reserve your room on-line, go to:

      http://detroitlivonia.place.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/place

      (To register, enter group code G-BROT in the field titled
      Corporate/Group #.)

      You can also make your reservations by phone: call the HYATT PLACE

      at 888-HYATTHP (1-888-492-8847). Give the group code G-BROT.

      Hosted by: Detroit Chapter, Brotherhood of St. Moses the Black

      For complete Conference Schedule & registration form, go to our website:

      http://www.mosestheblack.org/detroit_metro_chapter.html

      For further information, contact us at: bsmb-detroit@...
      <mailto:bsmb-detroit%40att.net>