Explore Polish Orthodoxy

  • Michał
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      One more time we are attempting to organize International Workshop for all orthphoto users. We hope it will be good occassion to meet, learn more about photography and explore Polish Orthodox Church.

      This web page was created to help you to learn more about workshop idea and in be a tool for comunication between participants and organizers.

      In section about you can find more informations why we have decided to do this event and some more informations about place and rules.

      In section program we have placed provisional programm on which we are currently working.

      This is right moment for you to decide about participation and send your opinions so we can adjust programm better for your needs.

      If you want to receive updates onb workshop please sign up for newsletter (box on home page)

      Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions concerning the workshop. Send your questions on: workshop@...

      http://workshop.orthphoto.net/news.php?id_n=8&id=3