Archpriest Stephen Belonick

  • Al
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2011
      ***I received the following this morning from my parish priest: "In your prayers, please include our friend and former neighbor and pastor from Dormtion (of the Virgin Mary) Orthodox Church, Fr. Stephen Belonick now at St. Vladimir's Seminary. Fr. Stephen is a patient at White Plains Hospital where he is recovering from surgery related to a ruptured colon and acute peritonitis." May God grant OCA Archpriest Stephen, my former parish priest, full recovery and many, many years.