RE: [OrthodoxNews] New Eastern Orthodox Forum Web Site

  • William DuBovik
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2004
      I cannot open page on this link. Can there be a different address.

      Thanks.

      Fr. William

      From: Christos Nikolaou [mailto:drcnikolaou@...]

      http://www.orthodoxnews.netfirms.com/130/New%20Eastern.htm

      As an off shoot to the DC/MD OrthoFriends yahoo group which is advised
      by
      Fr. Gregory Mattewes Green, a new Orthodox web forum
      (http://www.orthodoxforum.com) has been created. It is very easy to use
      and
      eliminates many of the problems that discussion on yahoo groups creates.
      The
      goal of this web site is to give Orthodox Christian's a place to have
      discussions. It is believed that the visibility of this web site will
      also
      give non Orthodox a place to interact with Orthodox Christians to learn
      about the faith. This is a moderated forum with conduct guidelines
      posted.
      This web site is donated to the Orthodox community by www.gtheory.com.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129t1bbff/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
      D=groups/S=1705074598:HM/EXP=1091688411/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
      p:/companion.yahoo.com> click here

      s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=348510680>

      _____

      Yahoo! Groups Links