1st Annual Online Orthodox Education Confernece: "Orthodoxy In The Home"

  • The Orthodox Bookstore
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2011
      There's only 42 hours left to register for this ground breaking conference! Do
      you have your virtual ticket yet?
      We have been blessed to have people register from not only across the United
      States but also outside the country - including Canada, Greece, and Italy. This
      conference will allow all of us to come together to learn more about our faith
      despite distance and the cost associated with such travel.
      Journey over to the conference website and check out the door prizes which will
      be given away throughout the conference to attendees. We also will be
      announcing the recipient of the $1,000.00 grant on Saturday afternoon. Make
      sure not to miss the announcement. We had some wonderful grant applications
      submitted! It's a shame not everyone could receive it. The grant selection
      committee had a tough time choosing between all the submissions.
      All of our speakers are excited and ready to talk with all of you. Please refer
      to the schedule on the conference website for their topics and times.
      Have you told your friends and family about this conference? Let them know
      before Friday. Registration will be closing at 3pm Eastern on Friday, February
      11, 2011.

      In Christ,
      Jennifer Hock
      Illumination Learning