Panoramic Projection of the All Holy Sacred Pilgrimages

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      http://www.romiosini.org.gr/0f5d4c0a.en.aspx

      Panoramic Projection of the All Holy Sacred Pilgrimages

      We are very pleased to announce the launcing of the three-dimensional
      panoramic projection of the All Holy Sacred Pilgrimages via our
      website. Herewith follow the 7 first ones: (Note: now 12 site; may
      take time before full color rendition initially loads-WS)

      1. The Holy Sepulchre
      2. The Holy Lavra of Saint Savvas
      3. The Holy Church of Madonna Seidanagia
      4.The Horrible Golgotha
      5. The Most Holy Church of the Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ
      6. The Holy Church of Saint Savvas (Catholicon)
      7. The Holy Church in Bethlehem
      8: Timios Stavros
      9: Katholikon Timiou Stavrou
      10: Saint Charalambos
      11: Katholiko Ieras Monis Timiou Prodromou
      12: Katholiko Ieras Monis Avva Gerasimou Iordanito

      Here http://www.romiosini.org.gr/0f5d4c0a.en.aspx you can "tour
      around" the Sacred Pilgrimages of the Holy Land in three dimensions.
      Firstly you select the Pilgrimage to visit (it opens to a different
      window), then you wait for a short while to download and you are
      ready to start your stroll.

      From the Secretariat of the N.G.O. "Romiosini"