This Weekend

  • David-Constantine Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory Forever!

      On this coming Friday and Saturday, November 5-6, will occur the 2010 Annual Conference of the Orthodox Christian Association of Medicine, Psychology and Religion, held at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Archdiocesan Cathedral in NYC. The keynote speaker will be His Eminence, Archbishop Lazar (Puhalo). The theme of the conference is "Living our Faith in our Work."

      http://ocampr.org/docs/OCAMPR2010_Flyer.pdf

      In YHWH Made Flesh, sanctifying flesh, Christ our God,
      Rd. DC

      | Reader David-Constantine Wright |
      | http://constans_wright.tripod.com |
      | "God became Human so that human beings could become gods." |
      | ---- St. Athanasius the Great, *On the Incarnation* |