His Holiness Ignatius Zakka I Iwas meets the participants of " Orthodox Vision F

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010
      His Holiness Ignatius Zakka I Iwas meets the participants of " Orthodox Vision For Peace " Conference

      19 October 2010, Ma'arat Sayyidnaya, Damascus: His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas Patriarch met the participants of "Orthodox Vision for Peace" conference in his private office in the Patriarchal Monastery of St. Ephraim. His Eminence Mor Philaxinos Mathias Nayis, the Patriarchal Assistant and Director of the Faculty of Theology and Mor Dionysius Yuhanon Kawaq, Director of the Patriarchal Curia were present along with His Holiness in welcoming the delegates.

      The "Orthodox Vision for Peace" conference is being held at Saint Christophorus Monastery in Sayyidnaya near Damascus.

      During the meeting, His Holiness reviewed his guests on the topics being discussed by the Participants during the meetings and workshops. The participants thanked His Holiness for having hosted them for the second time in the Monastery of St. Ephraim and presented His Holiness with a commemorative gift. The delegates then walked around the Monastery and the Patriarchal Headquarters and visited the Library of the Patriarchate.

      To view photos
      http://picasaweb.google.com/editor.msv/SyrianOrthodoxConfrence