St. Vladimir's Seminary launches new and dramatic website

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      Dear friends of St. Vladimir's Seminary,

      On the Feast of Transfiguration, Friday, August 6th, we will launch
      our new website, with a fresh, inviting look, more audio and video
      content, and some space for interactive exchange. Our Chancellor, Fr.
      Chad Hatfield, says of the new site, which took nearly six months to
      develop, "With so much good happening at SVOTS we wanted to offer you
      a website that was easy to navigate, informative, and a pleasure to
      view, and I believe we have met those goals." Find our new site at
      our old address:
      <https://dnbweb1.blackbaud.com/OPXREPHIL/Link.asp?link=487372>www.svots.edu,
      but, be prepared for dramatic, eye-catching changes - click
      <https://dnbweb1.blackbaud.com/OPXREPHIL/Link.asp?link=487371>here
      for a sneak preview!

      When you get to the new site, be sure to explore our Upcoming Events
      section featuring:
      * Orthodox Education Day 2010, "Many Cultures, One Faith,"
      Saturday, October 2nd, with alumnus Archpriest Michael Oleksa from
      Alaska as our keynote speaker
      * An Academic Convocation on the Feast of the Exaltation of the
      Cross, Wednesday, September 14th, at which time an honorary doctorate
      will be bestowed upon renowned Greek Orthodox theologian Christos
      Yannaras, who will present a free public lecture, "The Trinity and Freedom"

      --

      Deborah Belonick

      Advancement Information Officer

      St Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary

      (914) 961-8313 ext 363 / <mailto:deborah@...>deborah@...

      This message has been sent to you by:

      St. Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary 575 Scarsdale Road,
      Yonkers, NY, 10707 USA

      (914) 961-8313 / <http://www.svots.edu/>www.svots.edu

      <https://dnbweb1.blackbaud.com/OPXREPHIL/Link.asp?link=487373&reid=9169>Click
      here to change your address and other contact preferences.

      <https://dnbweb1.blackbaud.com/OPXREPHIL/OptOut.asp?cid=2086&email=samsonw@...&reid=9169&emid=165>Click
      here if you do not want to receive further emails.