Message of Compassion For the Victims of the Two Terrorist Attacks in Moscow

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      http://www.basilica.ro/en/romanian_news/press_release_message_of_compassion_for_the_victims_of_the_two_terrorist_attacks_in_moscow_.html

      Message of Compassion For the Victims of the Two Terrorist Attacks in Moscow

      As a result of the two terrorist attacks in the
      two underground stations in Moscow, on 29 March
      2010, His Beatitude Daniel, Patriarch of the
      Romanian Orthodox Church, conveyed His Beatitude
      Kiril, Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia, the following message of compassion:

      His Beatitude Kiril,
      Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia

      Your Beatitude,

      We learned with sorrow and much concern about the
      two terrorist attacks occurred in the two
      underground stations of Moscow, on 29 March 2010,
      in the morning, when tens of inhabitants of the
      capital city of the Russian Federation lost their lives or were wounded.

      We convey condolences to the mourning families
      and to those grieved because of these
      irresponsible deeds, on behalf of the hierarchs,
      priests and faithful of the Romanian Orthodox
      Church. We pray Merciful God to rest in peace the
      souls of those tragically deceased and to bring comfort to their families.

      We express our hope that such inhuman deeds will
      never occur again, and the spirit of love and
      good understanding among people will prevail over
      any violent manifestation against innocent people.

      May God rest them in peace!

      With special appreciation and brotherly love in Christ, our Lord,

      † Daniel,
      Patriarch of the Romanian Orthodox Church

      PRESS OFFICE Of The ROMANIAN PATRIARCHATE