Statement by the President on the Feast of the Nativity

  • frjohnbrian@priest.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      The White House

      Office of the Press Secretary

      For Immediate Release
      January 07, 2010

      Statement by the President on the Feast of the Nativity

      To those of the Orthodox Christian faith who are celebrating the Great Feast
      of the Nativity today, Michelle and I wanted to extend our warmest wishes to
      you and your family. The holiday season is a time to reflect upon and
      cherish what's most important in life: our most deeply held values, the love
      of friends and family, and the bond of community and country. May this
      continue to be a time of fellowship and generosity to our fellow citizens.

      http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/statement-president-feast-nativit