Antiochian Chancellors Fired by Metropolitan

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      Metropolitan PHILIP, plays the "Trump" of the Archdiocese: "You are fired"
      to the Chancellors of the Archdiocese!

      May 30th, 2009 | Author: admin

      http://www.theantiochian.com/

      Close sources to theantiochian.com informed us that the meeting of the board
      of trustees of the Archdiocese is finished with the unanimous and full
      support for the Metropolitan of this Archdiocese and the decision of the
      February, 24 decision of the Holy Synod.

      Metropolitan PHILIP, with his warm, deep and musical voice, asked the
      Chancellors of the Archdiocese Robert Koory and Charles Ajalat to stand and
      said: "I would at least expect that you stab me in my face and not in my
      back, I have nothing against what you wrote, it is a free country and you
      can say your opinion freely, but you should at least followed the proper
      procedures. YOU ARE FIRED!!!" Mr. Koory, asked the Primate to accept his
      resignation, as a reaction, while Mr. Ajalat asked the Metropolitan to allow
      him to still serve in the board of trustees.

      An outstanding legal and canonical presentation was given, negating the
      legal opinion of the chancellors and highlighting the legality of the
      February 24, decision of the Holy Synod. The members who were present at the
      meeting were very impressed and satisfied with the legal presentation and
      prayed for the unity of this blessed Archdiocese under the leadership of our
      primate Metropolitan PHILIP.

      -oOo-

      -
      -