To God be the Glory!

  • stseraphimpm@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2009
      Blessings!

      About St Seraphim's Fellowship

      We have a ministry to Inmates on the Death Row. We visit more than 400 men on the row. We send them teaching lessons on the passions and true repentance. We are in great need for the volunteers to write to the prisoners. Many of the men are in the catecumenate and some are baptised. We need donations of money for books, bibles [leather only], Orthodox Magazine Subscriptions, prayer ropes, Icon Cards, etc.

      Do you have family or friends in prison?

      If you or someone you know have family or friends in prison anywhere and you would like this ministry to write to them, then please send us a private text message with all the appropriate information and we will contact the prisoner with words of faith and encouragement. While we are an Orthodox Ministry, we welcome the opportunity to communicate with people of all faiths.

      Please visit our site www.stseraphim.webs.com for more detailed information
      Please keep prisoners and our fellowship in your prayers, we really need them!
      God bless you!