Elevating hierarchs' names in MP parishes

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:42 AM
      http://russianchurchusa.org/?mode=984&id=9002&ln=en

      31.03.2009

      Regarding the Elevation of the Name of the Administrator of the Patriarchal Parishes During the Divine Services
      It should be brought to the attention of the clergy of the Patriarchal Parishes as to the form of the prayer for the remembrance of the hierarchs of the Russian Orthodox Church during the Divine Services:
      During the Litany: “For our Great Lord and Father His Holiness Patriarch Kirill, and for our Lord His Grace Bishop Job,” and throughout the text. During the Great Entrance: “Our Great Lord and Father His Holiness Kirill, Patriarch of Moscow and of All Russia, His Eminence Jonah, Metropolitan of All American and Canada, and our Lord His Grace Job, Bishop of Kashir, may the Lord God remember them in His Kingdom, always, now, and forever, and unto the ages of ages.”