Important Status Update on Bishop Demetri

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2004
      2004.06.04 AOCA: I
      Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America
      Important Status Update on Bishop Demetri

      Location:Antiochian Orthodox Church Home

      News / Pressroom

      Important Status Update on Bishop Demetri

      URL:http://www.antiochian.org/823

      Bishop Demetri recently submitted a request to retire which has been accepted.  He will relocate from Toledo to a location which has not yet been determined.  The Local Synod of Bishops will meet in early June to discuss any additional questions.

      While continuing his rehabilitation, Bishop Demetri will be doing research to transform the current Archdiocese "Priest's Guide" into a new Archdiocese Guide for Clergy and Laity that reflects our self-rule status.  While doing this work, he will be receiving some financial assistance from the Archdiocese.
      Copyright © 2004