22277Orthodox Answers: Announcing a weekly live webcast

    Jan 12 1:52 PM
      http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=8966012cb629ebccb43e47d2d&id=67efeacde1&e=1b616f364a

      Announcing a weekly live webcast

      I am happy to announce that starting this Thursday the 14th at 3:30 PM
      PST, Orthodox Answers will start its weekly live broadcast on the site
      (www.orthodoxanswers.org) and on the YouTube channel.

      This weekly webcast will last one hour and discuss many topics of
      interest to Orthodox and non-Orthodox alike, with the goal to offer
      sound, in-depth and respectful apologetics.

      In this first episode, and I will discuss Orthodox apologetics in
      general and 10 little known reasons why we Orthodox believe that Mary
      the Theotokos remained ever-virgin (based on my recent book "Ever Virgin").

      I would be grateful if you could spread the word to your parish and also
      through your social media. See you Thursday!

      In Christ Jesus,

      Fr Laurent Cleenewerck
      Rector
      St Innocent Orthodox Church, Eureka, CA (OCA-DOW)

      PS: if you are wondering about the next edition of our conference cruise
      to Alaska, yes, it will take place in 09/2017! Stand by for more
      information and contact me directly if you have any questions.