18496College Education Day, will replace our usual Orthodox Education Day this year

    Sep 16 7:58 PM
      Please remember: “College Education Day,” will replace our usual Orthodox Education Day this year on Saturday, October 5, 2013, beginning at 9 a.m. in the Metropolitan Philip Auditorium of The John G. Rangos Family Building on campus. The day is open to college and junior and senior high school students.

      The Rev. Christopher Foley (SVOTS alumnus, ’06), currently rector of Exaltation of Holy Cross Church, High Point, NC, and The Rev. Joel Weir, a graduate of St. Tikhon’s Seminary and currently rector of St. Stephen the First Martyr Orthodox Church, Crawfordsville, IN, will speak about their transformative spiritual encounters with Fr. Alexander’s Schmemann’s book, For the Life of the World. Informal group discussion will follow the talks.

      To see the conference schedule and to register visit the conference page, or St. Vladimir’s Seminary Website.

      For further information, contact: Pdn. Joseph Matusiak, jmatusiak@..., 914.318.7505