18140Staying connected with OCF this summer!

    Jul 1, 2013
      http://oca.org/news/oca-news/staying-connected-with-ocf-this-summer

      July 1, 2013
      Staying connected with OCF this summer!

      [OCF]
      OCF's "First 40 Days" Initiative - Get your Information In!

      Calling all parents, Sunday School teachers, youth workers, parish
      priests, and OCF alumni!

      OCF is in the midst of collecting names for our First Forty Days
      program. We want to help your parish's high school graduates seamlessly
      join the OCF network by integrating them into the life of a chapter
      during the first forty days of their college experience. Please submit
      your student information on our website here to ensure that your
      students will be directly contacted by the OCF North American Office and
      that they will be greeted on their college campuses by an OCF family and
      local parish at the beginning of the fall semester.

      www.ocf.net/wikis/programs/first-forty-days.aspx
      <http://www.ocf.net/wikis/programs/first-forty-days.aspx>

      If you have questions regarding the First Forty Days or our network of
      chapters across North America, please contact North American Chapter
      Relations Coordinator Christina Andresen at christina@...
      <mailto:christina@...>.