17965Patriarch Kirill expresses condolences to US President over natural disaster in Oklahoma

    May 25, 2013
      https://mospat.ru/en/2013/05/23/news85669/

      His Holiness Patriarch Kirill expresses condolences to US President over
      natural disaster in Oklahoma
      Print This Post

      23.05.2013

      His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia expressed his
      condolences to Mr. Barack Obama, President of the United State of
      America, over the natural disaster in Oklahoma. The text of the message
      is given below:

      His Excellency Barack OBAMA
      President of the United States of America

      Your Excellency,

      Dear Mr. President:

      With deep sorrow I have learnt about the natural disaster that
      has happened in the State of Oklahoma. The devastating tornado has taken
      away many human lives and has left roofless a great number of families.
      On behalf of the Russian Orthodox Church, I would like to extend
      condolences to you and all the American people.

      I am lifting up ardent prayers for the early healing of the injured and
      for consolation to be granted to those who have lost their relatives and
      loved ones. May the All-Merciful Lord help those who are working now to
      overcome the consequences of the heavy devastation.

      With respect and sincere condolences,

      + Kirill