17023Patriarch of Jerusalem: We will Respond to the Occupation Crimes in the Holy Land with More Construction

    Oct 15, 2012
      http://english.pnn.ps/index.php/national/2866-patriarch-of-jerusalem-we-will-respond-to-the-occupation-crimes-in-the-holy-land-with-more-construction

      Patriarch of Jerusalem: We will Respond to the Occupation Crimes in
      the Holy Land with More Construction
      Thursday, 11 October 2012 13:21

      PNN

      On Thursday 11th October, Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem,
      Theophilos III, said that Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem

      Will respond to the Israeli attacks which have recently carried out on
      the holy sites by building new churches and repairing damages in the old
      ones.

      "Muslims and Christians exist in this land as its original citizens and
      not as guests, and who thinks that such crimes will lead any of us to
      leave, will be completely wrong," Said the Patriarch, "We are convinced
      of our existence, and we have the right to resist and defend our land,
      and to preserve our religious and civilization in the holy lands."

      These statements were issued in light of the Israeli continuous
      violations on the Christian and Muslim holy places, and the last attack
      was on the Romanian Orthodox Church in Jerusalem.

      The Patriarchate also announced in its statement that it will increase
      the construction of churches in every spot in the West Bank based on the
      available potentials.

      The Patriarch condemns the Israeli dangerous attacks that target the
      Islamic-Christian existence in the holy land.