16430Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew Wishes For Formation of ‘Viable Government’

    May 9, 2012
      http://eu.greekreporter.com/2012/05/07/ecumenical-patriarch-bartholomew-wishes-for-formation-of-viable-government/

      Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew Wishes For Formation of ‘Viable Government’
      By Areti Kotseli on May 7, 2012

      Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew wished Greece to succeed in electing a
      “viable government” so that the country “comes out of the crisis.”

      After the Divine Liturgy he held at St. George church close to the
      Adrianopoles Gate (Edirnekapou) yesterday, he addressed his audience
      saying, “We wish a viable and stable government be formed (in Greece)
      tonight so that the Greek people return to their happiness, their unity
      and dignity, just as it fits them.”

      “These are the wishes of the church, which we address from here to the
      whole respected people of Greece, during this crucial day that the
      general parliamentary elections take place,” continued the Ecumenical
      Patriarch.