Church School Classes

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 5:41 PM
      Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

      Christ is Risen!

      We are sending out this email to gauge if people are planning on attending Church School classes tomorrow night. Due to the Vespers service of the feast of St Joseph and the long weekend, we wanted to see if people were still planning on attending classes.  Please reply to Paraskeva Proskos informing us if you were planning on bringing your children to Church School so that we can see if we should go forward with classes.

      In Christ,

      Sotiri, Perry and George