Fw: Grave occurrence in Serbia

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013

      From: Fr Steven Allen <frsteven@...>
      Subject: Grave occurrence in Serbia
      To: "Fr. Steven Allen" <frsteven@...>
      Date: Friday, January 25, 2013, 3:40 PM

      Dear Parishioners and Friends of St. Spyridon,

        With the blessing of Metropolitan Paul, I'm providing a link to information about something serious which occurred in Serbia this week:

      1.http://www.serbiantrueorthodox.blogspot.com   -  The video and the first post are in Serbian, but scroll down and you will find an English translation of the statement about what occurred.
      2.  Also, I've attached a copy of another account of what happened.

      Please pray for all the True Orthodox Christians in Serbia who are now confessing the Faith, it appears, at the risk of their lives, since, simply by telling the Truth and trying to live by it,  they have aroused the wrath of this "loving" Patriarchate which accepts "all faiths" …except True Orthodoxy.

          Let us also pray for the restoration of unity among the True Orthodox in Serbia - and everywhere!  "Let us love one another, that with one mouth we may confess…"

      with love in Christ,

      Fr. Steven

      PS  Please pass this information on to as many as possible, through emails, Facebook, etc.