Relief Efforts at Holy Ascension Monastery

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2012

      Four cars/trucks with trailer went to Holy Ascension Monastery between November 15 to 19 to assist the brotherhood in winterizing a barn for monastics to live. This trip will never be forgotten. We accomplished a great deal in the working days and nights with Gods help. The trip was well organized from beginning to end.
      Even though the conditions are a little difficult for the brotherhood they are very joyful in their new home. With prayers and patience our Lord will provide for our Brothers in Christ. In our final day the Hierarchial Divine Liturgy was full of God's Grace as we concelebrated with peace and joy. We thank his Grace Bishop Demetrius and all the brotherhood for their hospitality and pray our Lord preserve them. We all certainly look forward to the next trip.

      Perry Proskos

      More photos and video will be online soon.
      +F.P.C.