Archpriest Michael Azkoul is accepted into the Holy Synod of our Church

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      Bless!
      The attached file is a letter from Father Michael Azkoul dated last Sunday, October 28th.  In it, Father Michael expounds upon the heretical nature of "Name-Worshiping".  He also announces that he has broken communion with HOCNA because of the heresies of "After Death Enlightenment of Non-Orthodox" and "Name-Worshipping".
      Fr. Michael is well known and loved in the parish of St. Nektarios.  He was one of the speakers at our very first Orthodox Conference held in 1978.  All of the Toronto clergy are overjoyed and look forward to serving with Fr. Michael.