Greek police attack Old Calendarists who protest blasphemy

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012
      --- On Fri, 10/26/12, Fr Steven Allen <frsteven@...> wrote:

      From: Fr Steven Allen <frsteven@...>
      Subject: Greek police attack Old Calendarists who protest blasphemy
      To: "Fr. Steven Allen" <frsteven@...>
      Date: Friday, October 26, 2012, 10:46 AM

      Dear in Christ Parishioners and Friends of St. Spyridon,

         Here is a link to an article and video regarding the open support of the Greek government for blaspheming Jesus Christ as a homosexual.  http://nftu.net/video-protests-corpus-christi-play-greece/

         Note that those protesting the blasphemous play, Corpus Christi, are members of the Genuine Orthodox Church ("Old Calendarists").  The police assault them with clubs and tear gas.

         The "mainstream media" is reporting that "Golden Dawn", a neo-pagan, neo-nazi group, are the only people against the play.  Not so.  Here are shown Orthodox Christians protesting this open glorification of sodomy and - worse- filthy blasphemy against Jesus Christ, and their own Greek nation's police force is brutalizing them, in order to support homosexuality, as mandated by the American government and by the EU.

         All honor be to our brothers who are suffering to defend the honor of Our Divine Savior!

        We must prepare ourselves spiritually for confession and martyrdom.

      with love in Christ,

      Fr. Steven