Youth and Family Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2012
    Bless!

    Final preparations are being made for the 2012 Youth and Family Conference.  We will be blessed with the presence and participation of His Beatitude, Archbishop Kallinikos, Metropolitans Pavlos, Moses and Chrysotomos and Bishops Photios and Sergius.  Capacity is limited to 150 conferees at any given session so please register as soon as possible so that you can be assured a seat.

    Information can be found on the attached "Registration Form" and "Conference Schedule". If more information is required please reply to this email.