Ecumenism includes Paganism.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2012
      Paganism is growing and many so-called "christian" leaders are adopting the current humanistic belief that there are many roads that lead to God. . The link below takes you to a documentary that shows the systematic destruction of the belief that our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, is the only road that leads to the Kingdom of Heaven. The destruction of the faith in the Incarnate Son of God has increased dramatically in the thirteen years since this documentary was produced. http://www.youtube.com/user/kollyvades?feature=watch#p/u/1/RxZTXigUHBo
      The only solution for us is separation from those who seek to destroy our Faith.  Those who believe that they can remain Orthodox and at the same time be in communion with the "hierarchs" and the "churches" that have come together, are as deluded as those passengers on a ship who believe that it is safe to stay on the ship even though it has a big hole in its side.