Blessed Nativity

  • Fr. Panagiotes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2012
      He Who gives riches becomes poor, for He assumes the poverty of my flesh, that I may assume the richness of His Godhead.
      He that is full empties Himself, for He empties Himself of His glory for a short while, that I may have a share in His Fulness.
      (
      St. Gregory the Theologian - On the Nativity)

      Nativity

      May the Grace that our Lord's Nativity has brought, make us all His children.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2016
      BLESSED NATIVITY

       Inline image